Dalla Nora & C. srl, with headquarters in Via Boschè, 29 - 31040 Mansuè (TV), CF and VAT number 02359930266 (hereinafter, "Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art . 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes the personal, identifying and non-sensitive data communicated by you when sending e-mails from the Data Controller's website.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not currently persist for more than seven days.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data is processed to allow us to respond to your requests.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
5. Communication of data
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. Your information will not be disclosed.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the answers to your requests.
8. Rights of the interested party
In his capacity as an interested party, he has the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form;
- Get the indication:
- The origin of personal data;
- Of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- The logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- Of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- The updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in art. 8.A) and B) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- To object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point B) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
- Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the (Guarantor Authority.)
9. Procedures for exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- A registered letter a.r. addressed to: Dalla Nora & C. Srl - Via Boschè, 29 - 31040 Mansuè (TV) - Italy
- An e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A certified email at email@example.com
This site and the Controller's services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of the users.
11. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Dalla Nora Srl, with headquarters in Via Boschè, 29 - 31040 Mansuè (TV) - Italy. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the (headquarters) of the Data Controller.
12. Changes to this Notice
This information may be subject to changes. It is therefore advisable to check this information regularly and refer to the most updated version.